Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two quick items to mention....

First of all:







Can I just tell you all how much I love this tree!?!?

I gave it a haircut this week. It's hair was down to the floor on all sides and it's toenails were sprouting all sorts of new starts... if you know what I mean. Even after all I had to do it is STILL my favoite thing in the yard! Mom said when I have a house she'll let me dig it up... but maybe I'll just have to figure out what it is and make my own version! :)







Second:


Does anyone happen to know who these belong to? Grandpa just brought them over saying they belong to some of my parent's grandkids... claim them if you can!! :)


These flops gave me a GREAT idea, however. I think I might have to create another blog next week. I'll have to think of a great name for it, but whenever I come across something in the house that I think doesn't (or shouldn't) belong here I'll put it on the blog and you can all bid on them! If no one bids on the items after one week you will be able to find them at the local DI! :) Love ya!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

You are hilarious. That tree is cool, your are a natural beautician!

I can't wait to start the bidding, I have seen some of the stuff others have and can't wait for them to leave it at Grandma and Grandpa's! HURRAY. Could you all leave nice things that I would want???? ;)

Ashley said...

The flops belong to Jason and Tiffany's family, so those are not up for auction... but, the rest will be coming soon! ;)