Friday, July 11, 2008

My room... the BEFORE:

Here are the 'before' pictures of my room. I took these right before I started moving things out so that I could paint.












Here are phase two pictures of my closet...
I actually like the look of the blue tape quite a bit!
I did a GREAT job taping, what can I say!?! ;)





















AND, last, but not least... a sneak peek of the colors! I wanted to see what the greens would look like, so I did this yesterday at 1:00 in the morning! Then I finished taping the closet and one wall of the room. Tomorrow I will paint like crazy!!! :)

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I like the colors. Nice lines with the taping! :) Love the picture updates.

Roger and Victoria said...

Yay! I am so excited for this!! When you are done with all your projects then you can come visit me this summer and help me do mine! ;) Hurry and post when you are done...I want to see what is next!