Monday, July 28, 2008

The Concert...

Well, the day after we got back from Oregon I was headed down to Utah! When I got into Utah my friend asked if I would go to a concert with her. Well, the plan was for me to babysit for Bruce and Elisa while they went to the concert. Being the night before the concert I told my friend that I didn't think it would work. However, the morning of Elisa called around and found a babysitter! :) I was so excited!!!

I was SOOO excited for Colbie Caillat to sing! I didn't take too many pictures of her, because I was worried that the camera was going to run out of bateries. She sang a Jackson Five song that we all got to stand up and dance to, so that was fun!




This is Marchelle and I... she took me to the concert for my birthday. Man, this has been quite the birthday season for me! She got the tickets from a coworker that couldn't go or something!? They were in the very front section, far right and back row.



Here are a couple pictures of John Mayer. He's actually quite amazing! He playes the guitar super well, has a great voice and is pretty fun to watch.




Thanks for taking me to the concert, Marchelle! You're awesome!!!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

I am SO glad you got to go. It really was so much fun. Even if they charge you CRAZY prices for food that is way below mediocre! :)