Monday, July 28, 2008

Let the fun begin...

I didn't take too many pictures during the trip... I always forget to whip out my camera while we are playing games, but we sure did play some! It was fun to pick berries from the garden and play games in the yard.














Playing hide and seak with the kids was one of my favorites. We played it quite a few times. While I was hiding I thought of a couple great places to hide for the next couple rounds. So, the next time I hid in the grill area. Then the next time I had planned to hide up in this great big tree...











...well, when I got up there and felt REAL proud about the spot I had for myself I looked over and on the other side of that same tree I spotted Brooke's toes! It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing the entire time! I couldn't see her face or anything else. I tried not to look over at all, but I kept seeing those toes and ankles in my mind and couldn't stop laughing! :) Good times!

No comments: