Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday and Tuesday Mornings...

Well, I wasn't able to get much done yesterday and today, but I did work a little in the mornings. Brooke and kids came yesterday, so we spent time playing yesterday afternoon and evening. Then today I worked only for an hour or two and then I had to pack and get ready for our trip to Oregon! :)











I was able to put the first coat on that light green wall and the first coat on the top stripe in the closet. Other then that I was working on detail work. The close up picture of the window edge shows how I had to use a small brush to try and straighten the lines on the sides of the window. If you also look at that picture you can see the difference between the side that I did and the top that I have yet to do.


I will be gone for the next two weeks, so I will not be working on the room until I get back. Until then, have a fantastic one!!! :)

No comments: