Thursday, July 31, 2008

Projects...

I think this room might have been an elephant of a bite for one like me to chew... we'll see how it turns out, I guess!


Here is the duvet cover. We got a blue back for it, but yesterday when I was putting them together I decided I didn't like it at all. So, I'm going to just do a white back. I also have to sew the stripes together... it's in two large pieces.



This picture shows how the white will be seen only at the very top of the bed and I'm going to see if I can't find buttons to match the colors while I am in Idaho Falls today.


I have NO idea how to sew button holes, but we'll soon find out I suppose! Wish me luck with that!







This is the shower curtain we got to make curtains out of...



I love the texture of it!

Hopefully these will be as easy to make as I picture it being in my head!?

No comments: