Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Projects...

Well, my blog might be pretty boring for most of you the rest of this summer... I've moved back home and am doing lots of projects around the house and yard. I've been back for two days and I thought I'd just post pictures as I go! :)

This picture kind of shows what I'm doing to the family room. When I got home Monday night I got to looking at our curtains and thought they looked a little funny. Then I realized they might just be too high. The middle one is what they will all look like when I'm done.

When I took them off the wall quite a bit came down with them. I had to put putty back up and then this morning I put the first coat of paint on... I'll put the second coat on tonight and then this weekend I'll be able to put the curtains back up... sorry parents for the mess in the family room while all this is under construction!




Well, today I was trying to do something with my room. As I searched through the house for things that I could use to decorate it mom suggested that I should paint it. Well, after spending almost two hours at Walmart we came home with an entire room makeover kit! :) This will be quite a large project, but I'm SUPER excited about it!!! :) Here are some pictures of the things we bought at the store... you'll have to just guess what I'm using it all for! ;)





I hope it looks good! In my head it looks AMAZING!!! I'll take loads of pictures so that I can post some as I go! :) Hope you all have a fantastic week/weekend!!!

3 comments:

Carlee Ann said...

Ha ha... sweet! I looks like so much fun ash! You rock!

Bruce said...

Oh, I am SO excited to see picturees when it is done! YEAH! You are doing wonders! :)

Amy said...

Ashley, I'm excited to see how it turns out. That really does look better how you lowered the curtains in the family room. Good thinking! Love you!