Monday, August 4, 2008

The Splash Park Candids...

These are the pictures that make me laugh!


I'm not positive, but Jason and dad look like they are discussing the water system! :)












The next three pictures show a progression that makes up one funny photo shoot! :)

The first picture shows Jase and Aubrey coming down the slide. The next picture shows Jase's excitement, because he knows what's behind him (if you look real close you can see evidence of what's coming)! :)



















Jase quickly jumped out before...








"DADDY" appeared out of the slide



...followed by a quick jump out!

Did I mention the water was really cold!? :)
















This last one is super funny to me! I didn't notice it until I put them all on my computer.

Side note: During our adventure Brandt got tripped by a litttle girl. This picture was taken only seconds before the accident...






or, was it an accident!? I don't know about you, but it kind of looks as if she planned it!

Just kidding!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Love the progressive shots! I can just hear Jase giggling. :) I miss you guys!

I DO believe the trip was on purpose, and you now have the evidence to prosecute! You'll have to take it to Rexburg City and have them post a new rule, "No tripping". :)

Anonymous said...

How much fun! The kids are getting so big! What a good aunt you are!BUT, we already knew that ;)!!!