Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's (mostly) FINISHED!!!

I picked up my pants today at the store while mom worked away at finishing the Geneological Tree picture (which she and my dad had hung by the time I got home)!

Here are the plants I picked out to put in these little pots. I was to excited when I got home to wait, so I had to take a picture right away! My first plants!!! I hope they live!




The next pictures are kind of like a panoramic view of the room. Starting from the left wall next to the door.

Side note: while mom was going through the closet downstairs I noticed a piano/keyboard that we hadn't used for a while. I realized it's stand was missing a bolt, but after a little searching in the garage I found something to fit it! Then I decided to make a place for it in my room! :) The tree is further down that same wall... or at least the little plant that will turn into a tree! Plants are just cheaper and super cute when they are small, what can I say!?




















Here is my bed! The little pillow on top is the only thing I haven't finished. I just folded the material around it for picture purposes! You can also see the finished potted plants in the window.












Here is a close up of those little plants. I'm so excited about these plants!














Next to the bed is the desk/painting area and then there's the closet!



















Here's another angle of the room.



Then I just had to add a close up of this steal of a deal! I went to the store on Monday and looked at all the plants and I just loved this one. The price tag said 10.99. He said another shipment would be coming in on Thursday (today) and so I decieded to wait. Well, when I got there today I still liked this one the best! When I asked about it the man said it was kind of having a hard time and needed some extra tlc, so he'd give it to me for 5.99! I was sooo excited! It's such a cute plant! It's called an umbrella plant and if I let it grow it will just keep going until it's quite large!

5 comments:

Kalynne said...

Hey there! I love umbrella plants! My grandma has one-it was her grandmothers and it has been passed down forever!!! So fun!

Carlee Ann said...

I love the three little plants! YAY!

Amy said...

Awesome Ash! I love the plants and pots and you tied the curtains in well with the pillows. Way to go!!!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Ashley! I love it all sooooo much! You did awesome! The paintings are so fun! I've impressed with all your hard work! Lets play soon! Love ya!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Looks awesome!! It is such a cool room!!!