Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Room Update...

Well, here are a few updates of my room. Today I was mostly working on detail work. I used white paint to touch up my lines in the closet.



















I also added a second coat to most of this wall:











And a first coat to these small walls:












Then I ran out of that color of paint, so I'll have to get to the store tomorrow to buy a little more. The paint is getting closer to being done though! :) I'm getting excited to really start on the other things.

3 comments:

Bruce said...

It looks good Ash! I can't wait to come see it in person! :)

Carlee Ann said...

You cutie!

At Home! said...

I can't wait for you all to see it in person! It really is amazing. I told her that she needs to put her clothes in the storage room and leave her closet just to look at! :) She made the curtains today too.