Monday, August 18, 2008

Update from two weeks ago...

My brother Travis and sister-in-law Lindsey were coming for a visit the weekend of August 8th-11th. I still had a ways to go on my room, but was very determined the week before to get it done before they got there.

I made the frames for my wall hanging...









stuffed EVERYTHING I own in my closet...



and made my bed. I wasn't able to sew my duvet cover before they got her, but I just put it on for show!


I was down to the wire on all these projects! I had a couple late nights... the night before they came I was able to finish putting everything I owned back into my room, clean the other downstairs bedroom and got almost 5 hours of sleep before finishing and half getting ready before we went to the airport to pick them up!

It was good to have them visit! We spent a couple nights at my grandparent's cabin in Island park. We played lots of games, ate lots and took lots of pictures! :)

No comments: