Monday, August 4, 2008

The Splash Park!!!

Last Saturday Jason, Dad, my friend Sarah and I took Caitlyn, Aubrey, Jase and Brandt to the splash park! It was a cool overcast morning, but around noon time it got real hot outside and pretty soon we were on our way!!!




Caitlyn and Aubrey rode with my friend and I. On the drive Aubrey and Caitlyn mentioned that there is a large sign with the rules on it that we need to read. They said that no one reads the rules. Anyhow, the must have told Jason that he had to read it, cause when I turned around from taking this (alone with many others) picture of Caitlyn and Brandt the next picture was what I found!



















Not too long after we got there clouds started passing in front of the sun and there was a little breeze now and then...


1 comment:

Bruce said...

When you said you took Brandt, Jase, Aubrey, and Caitlyn to the splash park I had NO idea you took the big boys too (Jason and Dad)! Hilarious! Here I was thinking how amazing you were for taking all 4 kids by yourself, but you didn't just take 4, you took 6! You never cease to amaze me! :) LOVE!