So, Natalie's question, and the fact that I'm getting pretty excited about the things that I'm learning, made me want to start posting some of the things that I'm learning this semester. Also, if anyone has any questions I could address in a class for another opinion... feel free to ask away!
The classes I am taking at the moment:
1. Principles of Learning - this deals with teaching/learning behavior. I will be training a chicken and rat in this class... possibly using some techniques on a child as well.
2. Research Methods - probably not something you'd be too curious about, but the title is self explanitory.
3. Developmental Psychology - this simply deals with development throughout a lifetime, so probably won't be too in depth since we cover so much.
4. Pregnancy - this doesn't need an explination. I am learning SOOO much!!!
5. Abnormal Psychology - I'm not exactly sure where this will be headed, but so far we've discussed what the word 'abnormal' means. I'm thinking this is definately one of my favorite classes so far though!
and... last, but not least:
6. Nutrition and Young Children - this deals with all sorts of information on how to teach your children about foods and what is or is not appropriate practices. It's very interesting to me and I hope to use it a lot!
Anyhow, those are my classes. I hope you are all having wonderful times this Fall!