Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 15-16:

Our last day out of the country... by midnight we will be in Florida!

Eating breakfast





This is what we had at our hotel EVERY morning.



Views from where we were eating (on the 'roof' of the hotel).


the roads are pretty long and straight.



The next six are a panoramic view... :)














On our last day we went to some shops.
I was real excited about these vases.





Manaus airport...








I loved the sun's rays in this one!








Dad has a little less experience taking pictures of himself.
But, he said you'd recognize him by his big belly...
and possibly by the shirt he is wearing! ;)










My first drink from a drinking fountain I can use!


It was a lovely sight! :)
The water didn't taste good, but I just had to use them!

I was a little nervous we would be riding one of those planes you can see outside.



Our plane was a little better, but still small. :(




I was sitting towards the back of the plane and could still see the captain pretty well.


We're still on the ground and he's asleep.


He's still sleeping and I'm nervous... how do you sleep in here!?

We made it home!!!
I had to show of my $1-2 Panama sun glasses.


It's FREEZING here!!!



1 comment:

e.brooke said...

I am so glad you had such a great time!!!