Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We finally arrived in Cali!!!

Well, we finally got to Josh and Nat's home late the night we left Las Vegas. The next morning we were on our way to San Diego.


This is a great view of my windshield! :) Would you look at that crack!? It's a pretty nice one, if I do say so myself. I may feel a little out of place with my car, but it makes me happy!

I'm definately an Idaho girl! ;)









The first place we went was to Coronado Island... we went to the beach there. It was a little chilly, but there were a ton of pelicans fishing and that was cool!














The next place that we went was to Old Town. We went to the Mormon Battalion visitor's center and then walked all around town, taking tours in old buildings. We got hungry and decided to eat at this Mexican restaurant... it was pretty good...














From Old Town we went to the San Diego temple to do baptisms... it was funny, cause neither of us had been there before and didn't know what we were doing. This temple is one of those that you knock on the door to get into the baptistry, but the door you knock on is inside the temple... different from the Logan temple. So, we were finally able to figure that part out. Then when we got in and went the wrong way... it was funny, but we eventually made it and it was a great experience! :)

Can you see Candace in this pictuer!? I took this one! :)
This one is beautiful! When we got out of the temple it was dark outside and the lights were so pretty.

1 comment:

Roger and Victoria said...

How fun! The temple is gorgeous! I'm so jealous - I've wanted to go there forever.