Friday, June 27, 2008

The final result! Drum roll please...

My favorite part was the braiding! It made it look good, and is just what I pictured!!! :)




Hurray for making something look like you thought it could!







We didn't have a large cookie sheet, so we baked them on a pizza pan! :)





After we baked them (for a little too long) Candace spread butter on the top.




I'm going to have to practice making tubes that don't open...






There are a lot of things that I need to improve upon for next time. Not bad for a first time, though...
...if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks soooo good! I want some!
How fun to try a whole new thought.
You really are grown when you make your own cinnamon twists for your own birthday treat! Can't wait to see you next week! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... It looks AMAZING! You are such an incredible cook! ha ha! Give or take Badger... he he. But you did your best with what you had! ;)

Jake and Annika said...

Yummy! Happy belated birthday! You're awesome!