Thursday, June 19, 2008

Music Time... HELP!!

So, I decided I wanted to start getting rid of all my burned cd's and buying only the songs that I completely love! However, I can't really think of any at the moment... so I was thinking that anyone and everyone could tell me a few of their favorite songs right now! :)

I like a lot of songs, but I don't know artists and song titles, so maybe the songs that you like are the same ones that I like but I just don't know it yet! (Try to say that big run-on sentence 10 times fast!) :)

2 comments:

At Home! said...

I like a song called: 'Run for the Roses' and 'Angels Among Us'...I don't know how to find them. I love tons of other songs too...I will keep thinking. :)

Jake and Annika said...

Ashley, I switched our blog to private! If you want to keep reading it send an e-mail to iwanttoreadyourblog@yahoo.com and I'll add you to our safe list!