Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The rest of the trip...

After the temple we spent the night at Josh and Nat's again. Then we drove up to Trav and Lins' home and spent a night there! I don't know why we didn't think to take pictures at all their homes... The night we spent with Travis and Lindsey we went to a pretty fun place called Dave and Buster's! Travis told us before going that it is basically a Chuck E Cheese for adults. He was completely right!!!
The next day we drove up to Bakersfield to move Candace into her new place...


Well, you can't be in Cali and not go to this fast food place... :) It was Candace's first time!!!

Here are some pictures I took while we waited for our food...














Our friend Sarah, who happenes to be from Bakersfield, came with us! Hurray for IN-N-OUT!!!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

We went to In and Out while we were in Las Vegas. My first time EVER. As we were eating it I was saying, "It's good, but it isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be. . ." Let's just say I ended up "eating" my words. We went 2 more times while we were in Vegas! :) Yum!