Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Sun is a mass of Incondescent Gas... however you spell that word.

Well, I just decided to update my blog, but this time I don't have pictures to show. Let's just say that the sun is hot and being in it for long periods of time without sunscreen isn't the best idea ever!

You know you have a bad sunburn when you wake up throughout the night because your back stings all over 30 seconds after you turn your head. It's amazing how such a little movement can hurt so much!

Anyhow, there's my two cents!

2 comments:

At Home! said...

Ouch! Sorry for your pain honey...
Get some aloe vera. Some has tea tree in it and will sooth the pain. The main thing is lots to drink. Lots!

I sound like a mom.

Oh yeah! I AM the mom! :)

Hope you feel better really soon!

Carlee Ann said...

ha ha I KNOW! I've just been through that myself! I'm cherry red all over! It's lame. However, Cali looks like SO much fun! I'm miss you Ashface!