Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My EARLY Birthday present!!! :)

Well, a week ago Candace called and asked if I could go to Sea World on Saturday (three days later)!!! I was so excited to go! The last time I had been was when I was 6 or 7? I'm not even sure when it was.

Well, we got there at 11am and didn't leave until it closed at 11pm that night! It was so exciting!!! We saw lots of the shows throughout the day and were able to walk around and see lots of things. One of my favorites happened to be the one I wasn't very excited about... it was a pool full of different rays (stingrays, guitarrays...) and you were able to pet them. Well, I got hooked! It was so weird to wait around for them to come to the edge and I was trying really hard to get a good picture. They are harder to photograph! :)



This is Candace, Emerson (a boy she works with, from the Philippeans) and I... it was a great day! :)



These are my favorite pictures!!! The first one is of the whale trying to get everyone wet. They can soak quite a large number of the crowd... I was quite impressed!



This one is my favorite! :) He got sooo high! Then during the night show he did a flip off one of the whales, but that picture was too blurry.



This one is just to give you a taste of the night show... it was really pretty!



THANKS FOR THE GREAT BIRTHDAY, CANDACE!!! I LOVE YOU!


........................................................................

3 comments:

At Home! said...

Wow! You got a good photo of the guy sailing above the whale out of the water! Fun photos! Glad you had a good time for your (EARLY) Birthday! It is almost time for your real one!!! : ) I really like that photo of the foot piano. Now that's the kind of piano that I would like to have here to play on!

Bruce said...

Those are awesome pictures. I love that you guys stayed all day. We need to plan a trip out there. Bruce's work might have a user group meeting in Anaheim this December! That'd be fun.

Amy said...

Ashley! I have some major catching up to do on your blog. I gave up on you for awhile since you hadn't made a post in sooo long!!! Love that piano. It's on the movie "Big" I think. Ever since seeing it on that movie, I've wanted to play it. I'm glad you're having so much fun! You're awesome. I love you!