Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A quick update...

Well, I was just informed that I needed to get on with my life and update you all! From the looks of my blog... well, aparently I haven't been doing anything... which is pretty true!

However, I could write a little something so you all know I'm still alive! :)

Well, Thanksgiving went well! I enjoyed all the food, so happy day! Christmas was grand as well... it was really good to see most the family and we had loads of fun! After Christmas I went to Montana to visit a friend for New Years. I was sick for most that break. This semester of school has started and is quickly passing!? It has been a REALLY hard semester for me thus far and should only get harder! I'm not sure how I'm going to pass some of my classes, but we'll see.

1 comment:

jaredelizabeth said...

I'm so glad you are alive....keep up the good work....living and all.

good luck with the rest of your semester and congrats on the new niece.