Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Candace!!!!

So, I was thinking half birthdays the other day. Around here you only visit teach sisters for a semester, so the chances of their birthday being during that time aren't great... So, last semester my companion and I got our sisters a small treat (like their favorite candy) to celebrate their half birthdays, which both happened to fall during that semester. Anyhow, I knew my roommate Candace's birthday was in August and, for some reason (a long story as to the reason) I thought it was August 4th. The day I was thinking about it happened to be February 5th, which was one day late.




Well, I called mom to see if she had anything to decorate with. THANKS MOM!!! I pretty much used mom's decor and gave Candace some candy that I already had (along with some she had bought me the week prior) and wrote little post-it notes on the walls above her bed.It was really fun!
I think I was a lot more excited than she was!!! Probably because she didn't get home until real late and I had decorated hours prior to her arrival.

Then when she finally got back she was confused as to what was going on. Then she informed me that she had never had a half birthday before, let alone one that was two days EARLY!!! Turns out that her birthday is August 7th, not 4th! Ha ha! Oh well, it was still real fun!

No comments: