Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another quick update: This week...

Okay, now that I just updated you all on the fact that I'm alive I thought I'd update you on the week that I've had thus far (only consisting of two days).

Sunday was pretty long. I had received almost 5 hours of sleep... Saturday night I went to Idaho Falls with my roommate to pick up her sister and brother-in-law at the airport at 10:30pm and on the way back we realized we didn't get food for our board meeting the following day, so we had a 11:30pm run to Albertsons to get some food. Then we had a 7am presidency meeting. Church was from 9-12, I had a meeting at 12:45 about the importance of records and being a 'unfetterer.' Then I ran home to find out the rolls we bought had to rise for an hour or two, but only had 1/2 hour before the board meeting that was to start at 2pm. It all worked out, don't you worry! After that meeting I got my January report done and sent into the stake and ward. Then it was time for dinner and then my roommate and I read until bed time (which happened to be at 9pm!!)
Monday morning... Well, we worked out at 6am. I went to classes and came home to eat lunch and check my e-mail... I found out that my new niece Audrey K was born!!! It really made my whole day! I'm so excited to see pictures, but even more excited to see her in person! :)
After that I took a test, went to a meeting and then it was time for FHE. I found out that FHE was in Ucon (a town which my friend that got off her mission about 10 days ago is now staying in) so I called her up and she came to FHE with us! I haven't seen her for a long time, so it was nice to have her there!
On our way home from FHE there was an accident, it was a suv type car completely on its side. We stopped and ran over to the car with a few other people. The man was stuck in the car and in all the snow that had piled through the window and windshield. We we able to provide a flashlight so the others could try to see what kind of shape he was in. The police finally arrived, followed by the peramedics. We didn't feel like there was anything else for us, so we left.
When I got home i had to take a quiz, but then was able to go to bed.

Well, that was probably more discriptive than anyone wanted, but now you know! :)
Hope you all have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Welcome back sister. We missed you. That is awesome that you got to see Smootie.

simplycreating said...

Yea welcome back I enjoyed hearing about your week.