Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Name competition part 2...

Well, I was sad to find out that a few more of the chicks had died last weekend, so the teacher decided we were done with them. We only had them for one week and I never came up with a name... sad day!

In a week or so we will be getting our rats... I will not have full control of the rat I teach, because we have to share the rats, so me and one other person will be taking care if the rat. We will, however, have the rat for the rest of the semester!

So, you may start trying to name the rat. I will try to actually take a picture as soon as I can.

Towards the end of the semester we will have our Rat Olympics! Hopefully I will be able to somehow record for you the trick(s) we are able to teach our rat. :)

Wish us luck!


P.S. If I were to use content analysis of my time spent with the chick to determine his name (the word I used most while working with him)... his name would have probably been "Come On", followed by a close second of, "Sweet, You Rock!" :)