Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Rat has a name!!! :)

So, I realized that I never told anyone what my friend and I named our rat. It's name is Splinter. However, Splinter (from the Ninja Turtles) is an ugly sewer rat and ours is not so much that. I wish I could introduce him to you with a picture, but I keep forgetting to take one with me!


This picture is actually pretty close to what he looks like, only the part that is black in this picture is a little more grey on him. Then where most the others have a stripe down their backs ours has three dots.


He's starting to actually be fun to work with, so I'm excited to see what he'll do!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

I LOVE the name. It is a cute little rat. Who would have ever thought I would put cute and rat in the same sentence.

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Congrats New Mom!!! Hope you get some sleep!;)

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Splinter is a cute name.. did you find him any outfits yet to wear? ; )