Thursday, October 9, 2008

Conference Weekend!!!

I went down to Provo for conference weekend to spend time with friends. I had a homework assignment to observe a young child at meal time, so Bruce and Elisa let me and three friends come for dinner and then we stayed for a girls night while Bruce went to the Priesthood session! It was fun to be there! My phone stopped working that night and so I didn't get the various messages from Elisa saying that I had forgotten my backpack.

Sunday after the first session I went down to retrieve my backpack and while I was there the girls all dressed up in their Haloween costumes while I went outside to get my camera! :)

It was so fun to see them all!!! What a great and relaxing weekend amid my crazy semester!






























This one just makes me laugh, but mostly smile! :)



4 comments:

At Home! said...

CUTE! Wow, I wished that we lived closer so they could come trick or treating to our house. How adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, You get to do all the fun stuff!!! What CUTE girls!

Bruce said...

It was so fun to have you come. Thank you for making our Girls Night even more fun! I Love You!

e.brooke said...

I love the heart...

in the last photo!

To me it says it all!!!