Thursday, August 13, 2009

Checklists...

Tickets... Check!
Passports... Check!
Visas... Check!
Hotel... Check! (For the first 5 days anyhow)
Shots... Check! (Yellow Fever, Typhoid, and TwinRix #3)
Pills... Check! (Daily Malaria pills... Mmmmm!)
Packing... ... ... ... ... ...



I want to make sure I take what I need...


But, I don't want this to be dad and I in the middle of the Amazon...



What was I thinking!? I have no clue what I'm doing! I just hope I don't get a disease before my shots kick in since I got them so late. Wish me luck!!!





Maybe we should have a contest guessing the weight of my bag when I pack it. I will be taking a backpack... that's it. Whoever wins gets to carry it for me! ;)

4 comments:

J. S. Benedict said...

Ashley, how exciting for you and Dad!!! I'm sure after the stress of getting everything ready to go is done you will have a Blast!!! This will definitely be an "Amazing Adventure!" I can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip when you return!!! Love You!!! -Tiffany

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you! You better take tons of pictures!

Bruce said...

Hurray! Only a little while left. You will have so much fun.

e.brooke said...

I hope 12.5 lbs. or I'm not packing it at all! ;)