Monday, August 17, 2009

AWESOME...

So, guess what I got the day before we leave for our trip!?!?!?!?!?



...




...



...



...



Wait for it...



...



...



...



...



...


You might laugh


...




...




...





...



or cry



...



...



Awesome, that's all I can say.





CAUTION, if you don't like spiders, don't scroll down!

Side note: Today when I got out of the shower there was a big hobo-looking (or actual hobo) spider. I stepped over it to get my clothes and it started to run towards me, so I stepped over it again and it turned and ran for me again... I did this a few times before it decided to go a different way. I definately think these things are preparing me (in a very SMALL way) for things to come...



However, if I see something like this (which I probably will):





I will simply try and take a picture like this (which I probably won't):




And then I'll simply walk away... or run. :)

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh man! You better take lots of pictures. Your poor feet! You leave in a few hours! AWESOME!

Amy said...

Ouch! That stinks. Bad timing. But have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Haha I love you Ashley! You are so funny :) I hope that you have the greatest time on your trip!!!! Can't wait to play some more when you get home!!

e.brooke said...

Did you need to borrow a couple chickens?