Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What to do...

Well, I have been looking for a camera...
I want to take pictures like these:







So... what do you think about the following!?:


This is a Nikon D60 with a 28-200mm lens, 1GB SD Card, Case, Tripod, Hard Case... It's $499.00


This is a Nikon D60 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses. It is $649.00


This one is a Canon Powershot SX10IS and has 10MP, 20x wide angle zoom, and is just a point and click. It is $369.95.



Also, I've been wanting to cut off all my hair for a while now. This picture shows you how it will be done... kind of. My niece Heidi cut her bangs very short, so my sister cut the rest and I like it! I will have a similar haircut, except with bangs. :) Good Idea or bad idea!? Should I just shave it all off instead (something I have also always wanted to try once)!?


5 comments:

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Of those two you should go with the Nikon. Interchangeable lenses is what you are going to want to get the pictures you like. For instance, the first picture you posted was probably taken with a macro lense, the second a wide angle, the third a zoom lense and the fourth I am guessing a 50 mm. So if you get a camera that you can change the lenses, you can keep gettting new ones over the years as you can.

You should shave your head now, if you are going to, it is as good a time as ever, it might look cool on you. However, I personally prefer long hair, why not try dying it jet-black?

T

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Oh man that is so exciting!!! That is what I'd love to do someday! I don't know which one to tell you to get because I don't know anything about them haha but that is so much fun! And as for the hair that would be fun and I think really cute! As for shaving it off... yeah just cut it, not shave it :) haha Love ya! Come visit me!!!

Natalie said...

Did you get my message?? Can't wait to see the new do???

e.brooke said...

I have always dreamed of shaving my head! If you do...leave it one inch and spike it up!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I agree, shave it off girl! It grows back so quick. Also, a short do would be really, really cute!