Friday, May 15, 2009

Bella's Book...

Well, for my Child Lit class (the one I'm reading all those books for) we had to make a book.

When there are two pictures on the same page, they are side-to-side. Page 6 is large, cause it is my FAVORITE page!!! :) You'll see why in a second!


Front Cover:
Isabella Grace’s
What I Love Most

“Bella”

Page 1:


Once upon a time there lived a
princess puppy named Isabella Grace.
Her friends called her Bella for short.
Page 2:





One day Bella got a brand new
sweater. So, she went outside to play.

Page 3:



Pretty soon it started to snow.
Bella learned that snow is so much fun!




Page 4:




In the springtime Bella learned to
balance food on her nose, play soccer,

Page 5:

...and jump real high. But, when

Bella gets tired she likes to relax.


Page 6:
There is so much Bella likes to do.
But, what Bella loves to do most in the
whole wide world is to read stories.




Back of Book:
This book was created by
Ashley Benedict

11 comments:

Amy said...

ha ha! that's awesome! I'm going to round up the kids sometime and read this to them. I'll let you know what they think.

Bruce said...

That is the GREATEST picture. Seriously, you need to print it on a poster and put it on your wall! Hilarious.

Amy said...

Hailey: I thought the dog that read the book was funny.

Amy said...

McKenzie: "It was funny that the dog was wearing glasses and I didn't ever see a dog wearing glasses and someone reading a story to the dog. The new sweater in the story looks the same as you have".

After the part about Bella liking to relax, McKenzie laughed and said, "like watch t.v.!" :)

Amy said...

Heidi: "I like how Bella jumped high over the hula hoop. And I liked how Bella had glasses on while she was reading the book. And I liked how Bella was playing soccer."

Amy said...

Alexa: "Bella got dressed up and go outside and I love her. And Bella got glasses on and he read stories and then he love Ashley".

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Haha that is so awesome!!! I love it!!! Page 6 is my favorite too!!!!!! Haha it made my day :) Come play! Loves!

La Candáche said...

That's so cute!! I love page 6 too:)

Roger and Victoria said...

LOL - that is so cute!!

e.brooke said...

Love it! I want a poster!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

You are hilarious!! Where are the blog updates girl?

Happy Birthday!!! WE love you!!!