Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lillie really needed an update all to herself...

I was looking at my blog and realized that Lillie's pictures are when we got her almost 5 months ago! She's now 6 1/2 months old and has grown a lot!!! Here's her update:

A few months ago Lillie was acting depressed, which worried me a bit, but I just let it go for a bit until I noticed she wasn't eating or drinking. I got nervous and called everyone to ask them what they thought. I heard different scary things, but then Lillie threw up green liquid and it was then that I realized that she had been eating my house plants and poisoned herself! We gave her hydrogen peroxide to empty her stomach and had to baby her for a couple days until she was back to normal. Scary!


One day at my parent's home, Lillie found this stuffed animal, so mom gave it to her. She LOVES this bear! It's lots bigger than her, but she would carry it around everywhere. Now it's sitting on our dryer waiting for a few stitches so Lillie will no longer spread it's fluffy guts around the house. :)



Pictures for Fall...




Merry Christmas Pictures...



Another story... growing up I HATED getting loose teeth. I hated that whole process! Well... I don't think Lillie liked it much either. Here's a view of Lillie and her experience with a loose tooth (also scary the first time I saw this and thought she was choking on something I couldn't see nor feel with my fingers, poor girl):

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ashley, I love all your updates! Cute pictures of Lillie! And I can't believe that Travis felt your baby around the same time you did. Awesome! It's fun to feel them moving around inside. Love you!

La Candáche said...

She's adorable!! I can't wait to meet her in person :)

Marchelle said...

yay!! updates! i love to read your blog! you're kind of a big deal, ya know?