Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol Anyone!?

Well, I have not had much time to watch American Idol the last few years. However, this season I decided to watch it one week and am now hooked! :) It's mostly because of this girl...



Click on the picture to watch her performance from this week.

I don't know what it is, but she just makes me happy! :) I don't know if I'm happy because her dancing skills are similar to mine, because I love her style of singing, or because she has a fun personality... maybe simply a mixture of them all.



He's pretty good too...


Click on the picture to watch his performance from this week.


Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

We love Megan Joy as well... and this is the first time in years I have watched American Idol.. we are totally hooked as well. I must say I also like Allyson a lot too! And Danny... And... the list goes on and on. ; )

Anonymous said...

We love her TOO! She is Josh's Fav. I love lots of them this year!

e.brooke said...

I haven't ever seen an actual season of Idol before, but I watched your clip and it was enjoyably...
the only other comment about Megan that I would make is she may have had a bit more JOy had she come to me before she got her tattoo!?... once again...I was nowhere to be found...
HENNA PEOPLE!!!

please...

henna!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Haha ASHLEY! I just love you. this makes me smile upon our happy tue/thurs gatherings :) She is a swell chap indeed!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Ashley my love how do we feel about your favorite girl being kicked off? Haha when I found that out the first thing I said was, Oh, Ashley won't watch that anymore haha :) I hope you're having so fun in utah! Love ya!