Thursday, December 18, 2008

One of these things is NOT like the others..


Bella and I are visiting Elisa's house for the next week...


Bruce and Elisa got their girls a puppy for christmas and are babysitting her sister until she goes home (Greg and Brooke's house).

I was excited to see how much bigger Bella was since they are all (to the best of our knowledge) the same age; Sadie and Shay are golden-cockers and Bella is a pure golden.




Can you tell which one is mine and which are theirs!?! :)


4 comments:

At Home! said...

OH MY! I can't believe the difference. Bella is big! They are all soooo cute. They look pretty content together...maybe they will miss each other alot?

Amy said...

Way cute!

Paige and Adam said...

I love your puppy! When do I get to see you and your side kick? I'm not going back to school until Jan. 5th. I would love some a date with my old luff if at all possible. Let me know what your schedule looks like. Hope you're enjoying your break.

Our Family said...

Heard all about your new hair cut. WHERE'S THE PICTURES LADY!?