Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bella's Tricks...

So, I'm trying to train Bella to do all sorts of things. I might have started a few too many, so I'm not going to add anything just yet. But, if you have anything you can think of that would be fun for her to learn, feel free to let me know! :)


Here are her tricks so far:

Sit
Stay
Shake (shaking hands, not her body)
Lay down
Crawl
Roll over
and Jump

Some of these need a little more work. I want her to be able to eventually do some of them without the hand signals (especially lay down and crawl... those ones hurt my hands because she scratches them all up). She can sit without a signal now!

It's so much fun to train her, cause she's a lot more motivated by food than my rat was. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome, Ash! I always wanted a trained dog. Can I have her when you're done with the training and can you somehow train her to believe that I am her owner?

At Home! said...

It is amazing to me how quickly she learns. I love the crawling part. She is so cute and has definitely ruined ALL of our rules!

If you train her to do dishes then it will all even out!!! ;)

Bruce said...

I am SO excited for you to come train Shay for us! ;) I bet Brooke wouldn't mind if you got Sadie started too! :) Hurray, we can't wait to see you tomorrow.