Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2!!!...




Okay, I'm not going to post every day of Bella's life, but I had to post some pictures today...


Well, I went shopping this morning for couple/few hours. I went to four different stores in order to try and get the best deals. Well, after going to get food and a dog carrier I came back with a few extra things! :)


I got Bella a cute sweater and coat, but when I came home I found that they didn't fit at all, so I took it back and got an even better (and bigger) sweater and the same coat, but bigger. :) The coat is a little too big, but the sweater is so cute on her!

Here's her pink and brown coat...

Here's Bella sporting her new sweater...

Here's a side view of the sweater. It has X's and O's all on it.

The fact that some are big and some are small reminds me of Nacho Libre.

Here's her new harness. It's quite large, but I want it to last a long time.


Here is Bella's harness and leash hanging on my wall.


Bella wanted me to stop taking pictures and just play.

She has such a cute puppy face!

She loves playing with the leaves!


I love when her ears flop when she runs! :)


Mom decided to take some pictures of us together!








Last, but certainly not least...

Grandma had a fun idea to put the dog on our horse, so this is for all my nieces and nephews!!! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

ZzzzZ <------ (from Ashley)


All my girls giggled and laughed as they looked at these pictures. They want a puppy just like her! :) Love the sweater and coat!

Bruce said...

Yep. . . She's Still Kissable, Huggable, Lovable, Unbelievable! :)

Amy said...

Oh, man! Seriously so cute! She reminds me of Asher. I know that's strange - but you just want to squish them both.
Love you!