Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Halloween... just a tad bit late!

Well, mom accidently misplaced her camera a little over a week ago. She found it today!!! :) Hurray for pictures!

Our ward was having an activity and we were supposed to dress up. I didn't really want to dress up and was really cranky the week of Thanksgiving because I had been sick for quite a while. Anyhow, I told my friend that I felt like Oscar and she, just as a joke, told me to dress up as Oscar. Well, I had about 15 minutes to get ready, so mom threw some paint on a paper and I went! :)













When Candace saw me walk in she laughed really hard! She thought I was going to come without dressing up, but NOPE!! It turned out to be pretty fun!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

So when you told me you went as Oscar I didn't realize you really had a whole get up. That is so cute. Mom really does have skills.

CUTE pictures (if you get my meaning, nudge, nudge! :) Love ya!

Amy said...

Awesome costume, Ash! Where did you find the shirt in the nick of time? CUTE (wink, wink)

?

Ashley said...

I actually already had the shirt... I got it at DI last May. Pretty swell though! (elbow, belbow)...