Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heise!!!

A couple weeks ago Tiffany called to see if I would want to go with her and the kids to Heise the next day. Did I ever! :) It was sure a fun trip! We spent our time in the swimming pool (that had a diving board) and down the water slide (separate from the swimming pool).



Here are some of the pictures we took (sure glad I brought my camera... the pictures were a blast to take)! :)











Water Slide Intermission:

I took Zachary down twice... he cried the whole way down both times. Maybe next year!? :)




Brandt and I waiting in line for our turn to go down! :)



There goes Aubrey...



Jase...



and Caitlyn!



Brandt definately liked it WAY better than Zachary did! :)



Back to the pool for more pictures.













I really don't know how everyone stayed under the water AND opened their eyes... I couldn't focus on opening my eyes and focus on trying to stay under at the same time. Next time we'll have to go to the deep end! :)



Man, Tif, how did you do that!?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! Fun! Tiffany has some serious underwater skills! I'm pretty sure I'd be plugging my nose AND closing my eyes in all those pictures. :)

Elisa said...

How fun! Those underwater shots are great! What camera did you use?

Ashley said...

We have an Olympus Stylus Tough-6020 14 Megapixel. It's an awesome camera! We used it when we made the videos on our honeymoon too. :)

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Ashley, you make me so happy! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for coming with us! It was double the fun with you there...not to mention I think you saved Brandt's life a couple of times :) Love you! -Tiffany