Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm getting married!?!?

So, I'm not sure that it has hit me completely yet, but I am getting married in 5 1/2 weeks... not that I'm counting. ;)

It's amazing how everything in my life works far from how I expect it to and yet it still works out... even better than I thought it might. Life isn't easy, in fact sometimes it is down right difficult. But, peace can be had throughout it all... which is something I've been learning a lot about over the past few years. Last weekend I was able to go through the temple. I LOVE the temple! I love my fiance! I am so grateful for the gospel and for the atonement of Jesus Christ! I love serving others! I love all the blessings I have had throughout my life! I am grateful for the people in my life that have helped me to become who I am today! I am VERY blessed!

10 comments:

Chelsea Cisneros said...

So happy for you Ash!!

Elisa said...

Perfect! :) Can't wait!

La Candáche said...

Yes you are blessed...and don't you forget it! :)

Lanes said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I tried calling you last week when I found out, but no one was home so I called Grandma for the details! He sounds awesome. Can't wait to meet him! Love ya Ash!

The Jones Family said...

YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED! Yeah! I'm so so happy for you! What fun news! Oh, and by the way, you said just what I needed to hear in your post - about life being difficult sometimes but we still can find peace. Thanks! I needed that!

Roger and Victoria said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am for you! You are so right - life rarely seems to turn out the way we expect it to, but isn't it wonderful what the Lord can do with it when you let Him? Yet we fight so hard to keep control of the steering wheel instead of having the faith to let go of it and let Him drive. I guess we live and learn. Anyway, this is the best thing ever - marriage is the most exquisitely wonderful part of life. I am so happy for you both!

Tricia said...

Seriously so happy and excited for you ... he's a lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome. glad to oblige. don't mention it.

Our Family said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet him.

Julie said...

I got your Wedding announcement...Thank you and congrats again! Are you registered anywhere?