Friday, February 6, 2009

New Trick...

Well, I was basically running low on ideas of fun tricks to teach Bella. She's still working on improving the ones she already knows, but I wanted to add a little more spice for my benefit! :)
Yesterday during my lunch break I ran over to Walmart to get a hula hoop and these pictures show how high we've been able to get thus far. She's sure silly!










Next time I'll pay more attention to my face... telling it to smile more than simply have a pure concentrated look. ;)

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's way awesome, Ash! I'm excited to see you next week!

Bruce said...

No way!!! I am sending Duke to Ashley puppy camp. That is awesome. She's gettinghuge.

Anonymous said...

You are fab! I couldn't even get my dog to sit! Love!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Fun! I am going to get a hoola hoop and see if Max and Lulu can learn this trick!!

Paige and Adam said...

Love your hair. you might not be looking happily at the camera, but you still look good! love ya

Hernan+ said...

I love your dog