Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Update...

Well, not long after our win last Wednesday night a friend of ours was hit by a car while walking to her ultimate game. She's okay, but broke both bones right above her ankle. I didn't find out about it until Thursday and we decided to go visit her after the game Thursday night.
Our game Thursday night was pretty sad. I don't think anyone on our team seemed too focused on the game. That mixed with the other team's talent made for a ruff game.

Inspite of the beating, we still had a great time together!




Well, our flag football season is over, but the floor hockey is about to start!!! :)





Here's a picture of a few of our team visiting Emily Plessl right after the game. We met there with some other girls that we worked with this summer.

4 comments:

simplycreating said...

Poor girl, at least she's ok, besides some broken bones.

I loved your football posts. You are always having so much fun. I can't wait for floor hockey!

Bruce said...

I hope you will be playing floor hockey or even some other sport (maybe fencing?) when we come for Thanksgiving. I really want to watch you sister! :) Love you!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Thats so sad for your friend! Hopefully she has a speedy recovery! On a much happier note, I am glad you are having so much fun!!!

e.brooke said...

You are amazing and I love your blog and all the service that you are constantly doing for others! You are one of the truest friends that I have every met.