Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random part 2

Last night a couple of my friends and I decided to sleep outside. We had a big peice of plastic (left over from when we finished our basement) and 6 sleeping bags between the three of us... it was going to be super comfy! Well, we went to be around 1 or 2 this morning and probably an hour later it started to rain pretty hard. I grabbed the plastic on my side and put it on top of us. It worked for a while, but the plastic on the other side started to creat a swimming pool and Emily was getting soaked! We still decided to stick it out for a while longer, but finally at 5:30 this morning we went inside to sleep. It has been snowing all day... pretty great night to sleep among the stars huh!?

3 comments:

Bruce said...

You are such an adventurer! :) I would have been inside at the first sight of rain. Makes for fun stories though!

Jake and Annika said...

You go girlfriend! Like Elisa, I would have been inside at the first sight of rain. Actually, I would have checked the weather report and then decided that since there was a 10% chance of rain I'd better not sleep outside anyway. hehe

simplycreating said...

You crack me up;0) I happened to be in town on that day of the snow and it was freezing. I'm glad you still have all of your toes!